- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 1/3 pound beef sirloin cut into large bite-sized pieces, 1 by 2 inches
- Steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and black pepper
- 6 to 8 inch bamboo skewers
Bloody Vampire Dipping Sauce
Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add oil and onions and saute 5 minutes.
Add vodka and reduce by 1/2. Add Worcestershire, hot sauce, tomato sauce and horseradish.
Stir to combine the dipping sauce and return the sauce to a bubble. Add salt and pepper and adjust seasonings.
Heat nonstick skillet over high heat.
Coat meat bites lightly in oil. Season with steak seasoning blend or salt and pepper, to taste.
Cook the meat until caramelized all over, about 2 minutes on each side.
Transfer dipping sauce to a small dish and place at the center of a serving platter.
Surround the dip with meat bites and set several bamboo skewers alongside meat.