- 1 cup Chopped nuts
- 5 tablespoon Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 16 ounce confectioners’ sugar (1 pkg)
- 18 ounce semi-sweet chocolate
1. Place the nuts in a sealable jar. Pour the bourbon over the nuts. Seal and allow to soak overnight.
2. Mix the butter and sugar; fold in the soaked nuts. Form into 3/4″ balls and refrigerate overnight.
3. Line a tray with waxed paper. Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over just-barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Roll the balls in the melted chocolate to coat; arrange on the prepared tray. Store in refrigerator until serving.