- 2 package (8 ounce) herb cream cheese, softened
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas (a variety of flavors and colors are nice here!)
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions. Spread this mixture on each tortilla. Sprinkle red pepper and cheese (you can get creative here too, other veggies can be added!) over the cream cheese mixture. Roll up the tortillas, then wrap them tightly in aluminum foil.
2. Chill 2 hours or overnight. Cut off ends of the rolls, and slice the chilled rolls into 1 inch slices