Monday Funnies…..

Better Late Then Never

A girl says to her boyfriend, “I read a study that said 90 percent of all men masturbate in the shower every morning and the other 10 percent sing.”

“Really?” says the boyfriend.

“Yes, and do you know what song they sing?” asks the girlfriend.

“No.” replies the boyfriend.

“I didn’t think so.”

Another Stupid Drunk

This guy at a restaurant was intoxicated and annoying customers. The manager of the restaurant called the authorities and when the police came, they didn’t arrest him but insisted that he call someone for a ride home, which he did. But when he got home he got to thinking . He decided he was insulted at being thought of as intoxicated and drove himself to the police station where he demanded a breathalyzer test. He failed and was arrested.

Weird Laws

It is illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on a curb in St. Louis, Missouri.

  • Yvonne

    It’s good that you posted a pic of the 90% instead of the 10%