Now some here have been made with Canadian, such as the Whiskey Sour or Manhattan. I’m sure you can substitute but let’s try with Bourbon. I’ve also listed a few for the Honey Reserve from Evan Williams.
½ oz. Honey Reserve
½ oz. Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
½ oz. Energy Drink
Splash of Grenadine
Shake over ice and strain into shot glass
2 oz. Honey Reserve
3 oz. Cranberry Juice
1 oz. Lemon Lime Soda
Shake and pour over ice
Bourbon & Cream Martini
- 1 oz. Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage Bourbon
- 1 oz. coffee liquor
- 1 oz. Irish cream liquor
Fill a shaker with cracked ice and blend. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with mini chocolate candy bar or chocolate shavings.
Bourbon Ball Martini
- 2 oz. Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage Bourbon
- 2 oz. DuBouchett Crème de Cocoa
- 1 oz. hazelnut liquor
Fill a shaker with cracked ice and blend. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with two Bourbon ball chocolates skewered on a pick.
1 cup chopped nuts
5 tablespoons Kentucky bourbon
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 (16 ounce) package confectioners’ sugar
18 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Place the nuts in a sealable jar. Pour the bourbon over the nuts. Seal and allow to soak overnight.
- Mix the butter and sugar; fold in the soaked nuts. Form into 3/4″ balls and refrigerate overnight.
- Line a tray with waxed paper. Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over just-barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Roll the balls in the melted chocolate to coat; arrange on the prepared tray. Store in refrigerator until serving.
Now the rest.
- dash of Angostura Bitters
- tsp. sugar
- 1 oz. Bourbon
- 1 oz. splash of soda/water
- orange slice
- lemon twist
Build in an old fashioned glass filled with ice cubes
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- ½ oz. sweet vermouth
Stir and strain into pre-chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with cherry.
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 2 oz. sweet & sour mix
Fill a shaker with cracked ice and blend. Strain into a highball glass. Garnish with a cherry and orange slice.
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2-3 mint sprigs
- shaved ice
Dissolve sugar into water. Bruise mint sprigs with fingers and rim the cup. Fill of cup with ice. Add Bourbon, then sugar solution. Stir gently. Add ice to fill cup. Garnish with mint sprig.
Sounds like a Mojito with Bourbon. Sorry I got carried away on this one.